This week's Friday Fancies theme link-up with AV at Long Distance Loving is leaves. I figured that leaves might not be a good inspiration for bridal fashion, but why not bridesmaids? These are some dresses I think would be perfect bridesmaids styles for a fall wedding. Which look is your favorite?
{Shopping Guide} Susana Monaco Overlap Tank Dress via ShopBop // Mark and James by Badgley Mischka Crimson Catwalk Dress via Rent the Runway // Roksanda Ilincic Rusted Orange Dress via Rent the Runway // ABS Silk Draped Bow Dress via Saks Fifth Avenue // Moschino Cheap and Chic Yellow Rose Bodice Dress via Rent the Runway
{Photo Credits} Tablescape via Style Me Pretty, photography by Raquel Reis // Bride in Orange Gown via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Christine Pobke // Centerpiece via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Oh, Darling! Photography // Cupcakes via Style Me Pretty, photography by Joyelle West // Pies via Style Me Pretty // Boutonniere via Style Me Pretty, photography by Laurel Mcconnell Photography // Izze Drinks via Style Me Pretty, photography by Marta Locklear // Tablescape via Style Me Pretty, photography by Caroline Tran // Food Table via Style Me Pretty, photography by Christian Oth



these colors are absolutely beautiful for a fall wedding. love the 4th dress!
ReplyDeletehappy weekend!
Such a fun idea!!! Loving all the dress options!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I really love the second dress!
ReplyDeleteI'd for sure do the deep orange one-shoulder if I had a fall wedding. I think it's such a great color!
ReplyDelete