Friday, October 12, 2012

{Sneak Peak} SIMPLY WED: Courtney & Harry {PART 2}

Finally, part 2 of Courtney & Harry's wedding behind the scene sneak peak! Make sure and check out part 1 here! I went a little photo crazy at Courtney & Harry's wedding on October 6th at the Roundhouse Railroad Museum. There were so many beautiful details & I just wanted to capture everything! I was pretty obsessed with the vignettes designed by Urban Poppy. How amazing are all these mismatched vases, teacups, etc. used to display different flowers & succulents (my favorite)! I loved it! It was an absolutely gorgeous event and I cannot wait to see the professional images from their big day! Another thing I was completely enamored by? The trains! I need to check this museum out during the day and spend time looking at each train! They were so neat! Anyway, congrats to Courtney & Harry! You both are a lovely couple! 

{Photo Credits} All images taken with my iPhone // Ceremony & Reception Location: Roundhouse Railroad Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...