Thursday, December 19, 2013

SIMPLY WED: Amanda + AJ

This wedding holds a very dear + special place in my heart because Amanda + AJ were the first ever clients to book me after I purchased the business from Layla Mayville... I can still remember talking to them on the phone and them telling me they were going to hire me and I ran around in circles jumping up and down crying I was so overwhelmed and excited! AND I even had the pleasure of doing their wedding flowers!! I don't know if they ever knew that but to me it was a very special moment. Anyway, enough about me! Amanda and AJ are that couple that you just look at and you can tell how absolutely ridiculously in love they are. They are so sweet and so loving and were an absolute joy to work with! They both are friendly, goofy, funny, and gracious people, I truly wish them an amazing marriage!!!! Check out more about their love story + the proposal here! Their engagement story actually helped them win free vintage rentals from Ever Thine Vintage Rentals

The beautiful images of their wedding at the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel were taken by Life's Highlights. My favorite moment at their wedding was the video from Amanda's maid of honor. She unfortunately couldn't make the wedding but only because she was having a baby!!!!! Natalie got together with me before the wedding to plan some special surprises for Amanda. She videotaped her maid of honor speech which I played for them during the reception! There were some minor technical difficulties which was very embarrassing I must say but fortunately Amanda laughed it off and said it was for the better because it gave her a minute or two to compose herself and not cry as hard while watching it! I just absolutely love the images Life's Highlights were able to capture of that moment! It was so special and I was thrilled I got to help Natalie still be a part of the wedding!!! 

This wedding party danced the night away and got DOWN. All About You DJed the event and did a fantastic job as always!! Beyond Beautiful by Heather made Amanda and her bridesmaids look absolutely stunning, right?! Last but not least, Joe's Homemade catered the event with the most delicious + fresh Southern cooking you did ever try.... All in all it was a beautiful event! I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!! 

{Vendor Credits} Photography: Life's Highlights // Coordination and Flowers: Ivory + Beau // Venue: Tybee Island Wedding Chapel // Rentals: Ever Thine Vintage Rentals // Hair/Makeup: Beyond Beautiful by Heather // Caterer: Joe's Homemade // DJ: All About You // Officiant: Rev. John Ashley // Dress: Grandma's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...