Thursday, November 8, 2012

{Bright Idea Thursday} SIMPLY DIY: Handmade Favors

We recently had a wedding where the bride and groom had handmade vanilla extract and honey for the favors for the guests! I love this idea for 3 reasons:

1. It's personal and I am the kind of person that thinks anything personal is more special than store bought.
2. If you are clever enough it can be something they can use & we are all about being green. 
3. This is something you and your fiance can bond over and enjoy time together doing.

So here is some inspiration for some DIY handmade favors! What is your favorite idea? Would you and your fiance consider doing this?? I know if it were my man he would absolutely love the idea of making some homemade beer for guests!!! But I personally wouldn't mind some homemade chocolate hazelnut spread, but then again maybe not a bright idea because knowing me I'd probably end up eating it all myself. :) Happy Thursday!

{Photo Credits} Hot Chocolate & Baileys via Sam Richardson // Candle via Ruffled // Honey via Style Me Pretty, photography by Serendipity Corner // Chocolate Hazelnut Spread via Ruffled // "I Do" Brew via Style Me Pretty, photography by Dan Stephenson // Wooden Coasters via Ruffled // Sugar via I Love Farm Weddings // Teacup Planter via Ruffled //Vanilla via Style Me Pretty, photography by Lemon Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...