Friday Fancies link-ups with AV at
Long Distance Loving are something I've participated in for awhile now over at
Nicole Rene Design, so I just figured how fun would it be to continue on with my favorite link-up but with a wedding only twist. I hope you enjoy the new series! :) For my Outfit Crush I chose one of my pins on my
Bride & Accessories Pinterest board. I am typically not a ballgown princess type of girl but this bride's style is simply amazing. The gown she wore is by
Monique Lhuillier. I think what I love most is that this bride wore this dress for her
elopement! When I am helping a bride find her perfect dress, I always tell them that a dress can never be
too much for your wedding day. I just love the bride who goes all out for her elopement or small wedding. I recently had a bride buy a gorgeous and extremely extravagant gown for her small wedding in the woods in North Carolina. And even though her dress may scream ballroom setting, I think she is going to seriously wow her man and everyone there. It is one day where all eyes are on you and your fiance... and I don't care if it's only an officiant and your significant other or 300 family members and close friends... I say wear what makes you feel special! What are you opinions on choosing your bridal gown? Is it important to get a dress that fits the venue & theme of the wedding? Or is it okay to get a dress that fits your personality and want you dream of wearing on your big day?
Friday Fancies #1: Outfit Crush
I seriously want that bridal gown though... Hmm & it says she's selling hers... if only I were engaged... :)
a little hint-hint for the boyfriend? :) also i'm loving that ring (especially with the pink!).
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend! xox
So pretty!! Thanks for stopping by my Friday's Fancies! I am now following you! Stacie xo
ReplyDeleteSo happy we came across your blog! ITs so cute! I love these pictures...that bride is beautiful! And although I am not a huge fan of strapless dresses this one is beautiful! We are your newest follower! :)
ReplyDeletego for the glam
dying over that stunning dress!! what a gorgeous look!! happy weekend, my dear!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow stinkin' adorable!! I love the cardi. I always wear one and this is the cutest! Great job :)
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous! That dress is so amazing.
ReplyDeletexoxo
CoverGirl + Converse
PS - Is this a new website? I love it!
wow, incredible! i'm dying over that ring- definitely need it in my life asap! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)
ReplyDeleteI love that she dressed it down with the cardigan. Such a cute twist!
ReplyDeleteOMG that original dress is AMAZING ! Mine is not so flamboyant as that really isn't something my fiance would like {especially not in France} lol ... but I would definitely wear this he would have approved ... gorgeous ! And that cardy ... I love cardigans with wedding dresses I think it is pretty sweet ... might have to see if I can find one for my own ... IN LOVE !!!
ReplyDeleteLove Chrissi xo
www.christianaholt.blogspt.com
PS I am a new follower on facebook !