Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SIMPLY WED: Lauren + Ben

Today I would like to share with ya'll Lauren + Ben's wedding at Friedman Farms in Dallas, Pennsylvania! This wedding was the first wedding I helped out with that was a destination wedding not in Savannah or South Carolina!! This wedding was a collaboration with Layla Mayville, new owner of Blue Mason Jar Studio + previous owner of Simply Savannah Events!! Layla and I worked on the planning of this event via Google Chats + Skype Sessions with Lauren + Ben, who were such a sweet couple!! Layla and her husband did all the day of coordination, styling + florals and from the looks of it they did a fantastic job!!!! I wish I had been able to attend the wedding but it was still a lot of fun helping out with the planning + all the research that went into finding them the right vendors in a location I was unfamiliar with! 

Ulmer Studios captured their wedding day at the rustic farm. When looking at the pictures at first I must say I was so confused. Some of the pictures make it look like the ceremony took place outside by the tree while the pictures of them at the ceremony are inside the barn... I must say honestly I could not figure it out and I even showed Adrienna + Alison to see if they could figure it out. We were stumped for real. So I texted Layla to find out what in the world is going on!!? Well, it rained... and so I guess they had to frantically move the ceremony into the barn. But I must say... it sure looks gorgeous in that barn with the twinkly lights!!! The ceremony was officiated by friend, Josh Halpert, and Mark Woodyatt Music (violinist) with George Burton (violist), Maura Dwyer (cellist) + Wade Preston (pianist/vocalist) provided ceremony music. 

The reception had lots of awesome details such as the photo booth backdrop + the vintage rentals from Maggpie Vintage Rentals. Other rentals were provided by Big Top Rental and Party Rental LTD. I loved all the paper goods for their wedding that were designed by Lemon Tree Paper Co.  [go here to see this post on their incredible wedding invitations.] They also had personalized drink coasters + stirrers designed by The Pink Orange. I think my favorite part is that huge trophy cup groom's cake that was a complete surprise for Ben from Lauren!! Epicurean Delight made that cake and catered the event!! Anyway, thank you to everyone who was a part of this wedding + Layla and hubby for all ya'lls hard work on the day of!!! It turned out beautifully!!! And huge congratulations to the happy couple, Lauren + Ben!!!! 


{Vendor Credits} Photography: Ulmer Studios // Venue: Friedman Farms // Flowers, Chalkboards, Planning, Day Of Coordination + Styling: Layla Mayville of Blue Mason Jar Studio // Assistance with Planning: Ivory + Beau // Caterer + Cake: Epicurean Delight // Ceremony Music: Mark Woodyatt Music (violinist) with George Burton (violist), Maura Dwyer (cellist) + Wade Preston (pianist/vocalist) // Paper Goods: Lemon Tree Paper Co. // Personalized Drink Coasters + Stirrers: The Pink Orange // Rentals: Big Top Rental // Chair Rentals: Party Rental LTD. // Vintage Rentals: Maggpie Vintage Rentals // Officiant: Josh Halpert (friend) // Hair + Makeup: Alexander's in the Woodlands Inn // Transportation: Back Mountain Trolley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...