Yesterday we celebrated Dana & Jason's wedding at Whitefield Chapel. A to Zinnias decorated with gorgeous floral arrangements including wreaths, aisle & windowsill decor, and moss letters. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Kelly Burke, a violinist and president of Bethesda School for Boys, played two songs for the processional and Reverand Joe was the officiant. Dana & Jason had written their own vows, which were the sweetest thing! I was sitting in the back trying to think of anything & everything that makes me laugh so that I wouldn't start tearing up. Afterward the party moved to 10 Downing at Churchill's Pub on Bay Street where delicious hor'dourves were served. Carrie with Two Cakes made their wedding cake. The Hunter Lawley Band played some awesome country, rock & an ummmm rather entertaining song! The night ended with a sparkler send-off! James Sechey, a family friend, photographed the entire wedding and I cannot wait to see his professional photographs. All in all a fabulous day & I hope they enjoyed their stay at the Mansion on Forsyth Park! Congrats to the happy couple & thanks for letting Simply Savannah be a part of your big day!!
{Photo Credits} All images taken with my iPhone & filtered using Instagram // Ceremony Location: Whitefield Chapel at Bethesda School for Boys // Reception Location: 10 Downing at Churchills Pub







What a gorgeous wedding!!
ReplyDeleteJayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
Beautiful pictures!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful evening! Everything we wanted and more. Thanks to Layla and Nicole for making our day perfect!
ReplyDelete