I am a lover of anything that's a little different and outside the box (well okay no I like boxes as shown below..) But anyway, I love things that are a little different especially when it comes to things to put flowers in. Who says flowers always have to go in clear glass vases? I mean seriously. Why not have a little fun and put flowers in something a little different. Here is some Monday inspiration for you all... so next time instead of going to the trusty glass vase... why not try a box, recycled tubes, lightbulbs, dresser drawer anyone...?! Enjoy! Now I am off to a busy Monday catching up on e-mails after my e-mail free weekend I spent in Atlanta with friends!
{Photo Credits} Floral Printed Box Vase via 100 Layer Cake, photography by The Weaver House // Wooden Box of Flowers via Bash, Please, photography by Annie McElwain // Blue + White Tubes via 100 Layer Cake, photography by EP Love // Flowers in Light Bulbs via Style Me Pretty, photography by Carla Ten Eyck // Flowers in Lanterns via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Twentytwenty Studios // Flowers in Dresser via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Jen Wojcik // Pink Flowers via Ruffled, photography by Page Bertelsen // Flowers in Vintage Vase via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Sabine Scherer


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading!