Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{MAKING THINGS HAPPEN} Let's Go


Today I head off to Making Things Happen in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I am pretty excited about what I learn and all the people I am going to meet! I will be very busy today, tomorrow and Thursday so if you e-mail me and don't hear back until Friday that is why! I apologize!

I can't wait to share my journey with you all! Once I'm up in Chapel Hill tonight if I get a chance I'll blog about the rest of my goal setting process! Now off to download some new music before my long drive... although let's be real... I'll most likely be listening to Taylor Swift albums on repeat for at least 4 out of 5 of the hours it takes me to get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...