Thursday, October 4, 2012

SIMPLY BRIDAL: Cathedral Veils


I definitely don't have traditional taste at all when it comes to wedding gowns... but I must say I absolutely adore cathedral length veils and the endless gorgeous photographic opportunities they provide. I will definitely have a cathedral length veil for my wedding ceremony. :)

{Photo Credits} Bride wrapped in Veil via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Elizabeth Messina // Bride in Meadow via Style Me Pretty, photography by Simply Bloom Photography // Boudoir Image via Elizabeth Messina at Kiss the Groom // Lace Veil via Style Me Pretty, photography by Roberto Valenzuela // Floral Veil via Style Me Pretty, photography by KT Merry // Bride and Groom Kissing via Taylord Photography // Bride in Veil via Tiny Water Blog // Bride on Beach via Style Me Pretty, photogrpahy by Erin Wallis // Veil in the Wind via JetKat Photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...