Check out the rest of this shoot on Wedding Chicks today!
1. Get all of your supplies!
2. Spray paint the wooden dowels. You can use any size you wish, that way you can make various shapes.
3. Figure out where you would like the wooden dowels attached to the styrofoam balls. Make a dent, so you know where to glue in step 4.
4. Glue the wooden dowels to the styrofoam. Make sure the dowel is 1/2 inch in, to assure it stays together.
5. Attach all of your pieces, making any shape you wish. We also had a few that had extra appendages, so they were not just enclosed shapes.
6. Viola! 3D geometric shapes! These can easily be hung using fishing line.