Thursday, April 16, 2015

SIMPLY INSPIRATION: Chartreuse + Ash and Light

I'll be the first to admit, I don't really like the color Chartreuse. It's definitely not a color for my skin tone, but after seeing this Ash + Light gown I realized "hey, it's not such a bad color after all!" So I pushed myself to make a board based off of this unique green. It's a bold color, so I don't recommend using it everywhere, but pops here and there (especially with gray and purple) can really make a statement! It's important to step out of our comfort zone sometimes, and to play with colors!

Our Ash + Light styling event is coming up May 3rd, and tickets are required. Get your tickets here! Learn from expert stylists on how to give your bridesmaids new life after the wedding!


{Photo Credits} Liberty Maxi by Ash + Light // Bicycle via Enjoy Events Co // Bouquet via Green Wedding Shoes, Flowers by Holly Flora, Photography by Callaway Gable // Stationary by Creative Lab Press // Cake via Epicurious  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...