We are seriously obsessed with this engagement shoot of our couple Daniela + Pedro! Shot by Izzy Hudgins Photography, it features everything you want in an engagement shoot. Props, (Balloons and a teal vespa? YES PLEASE!) food (cotton candy. Yum!) and your best friend, who happens to be four legged, and the cutest you have ever seen! We love how their personality shines through in the pictures. Pedro is relaxed and centered, and Daniela is bright, fun and exciting. We are so excited for their wedding this Summer at The Morris Center! So sit back, relax, and enjoy !
1. Date engaged? May 4th 2014
2. How & where you met? - We both came to Savannah for SCAD. We met at a Latino party through friends in common. Of course it had to be over a round of shots!
3. The proposal? We were in Cancun visiting my sister. The day before returning from the trip, Sunday May 4th, it was late in the evening and we were in one of the hotels Yachts. Pedro got down on one knee and proposed in front of my whole family :)
4. Why Savannah? We met in Savannah and getting married in the same town where we met feels right. Savannah is beautiful and we know that a couple of years from know we can look back and know we'll always have Savannah as that special place. <3
5. Wedding Date? June 27th 2015
6. What are you looking forward to most on your wedding day? We are looking forward to having all of our family and friends come from out of the country and share this special day with all of them. It is very important for us to have as many of our family members here and meet a lot of each other's family and friends we have not gotten the chance to meet yet and we know we will do so at the wedding. We also look forward to sharing our different wedding customs and culture which we know are very interesting.
7. Anything else you want to share? I'm from Honduras and Pedro is from Dominican Republic. We both ended up in Savannah for school. Pedro is an Architect and I'm an Interior designer. We both share the same creative passions and goals. We both love Savannah and wish to stay here for a while :)