Thursday, December 18, 2014

DIY THURSDAY: Yarn Air Plant Balls

It is no lie that sometimes I have moments of antsyness when I need to get off the computer, stop replying to e-mails and just sit back and craft. Mindless crafting for hours... and hours... and more hours. This kind of crafting keeps me sane. So when my best friend Rachel got engaged I told her that she better be giving me some craft projects for days when I just can't be bothered to reply to e-mails. {Disclaimer: these days are very few and don't happen often so if you are my wedding planning client reading this do not fret. I still will aim to reply to all e-mails within 48 hours.} That being said, there are still some days I have to just take a break. And so when I ran across these adorable yarn air plant balls seen on Octopus Garden's instagram I asked Rachel to please let me make these for her wedding and thank goodness she said yes. Level of difficulty is yet to be determined but here is a little guide for this DIY project I will be spending many hours to complete. Thank you Rachel for entrusting me with crafting madness for your big day!!!!!


{Shopping Guide} Hot Glue Gun via Blick // Styrofoam Blocks via Blick // Baby Alpaca Chunky Yarn via Craftsy //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...