Thursday, December 12, 2013

SIMPLY WED: Kristina + Jarrod {pt. 1} The Details

I know I always say that the wedding I am sharing is my favorite, but this really is one of my favorites for the main reason that it was filled with handmade details! And I really feel like the handmade/homemade details are what gives an event life and gives an event a story. This wedding was filled with lots + lots of stories of all the prep that went into this wedding that I'm sure this couple will remember forever. First off, the cookie bar with homemade cookies by the bride and bridesmaids... Second, the hundreds of handmade origami cranes which were hung from the rafters and were placed all over the tables... Third, the Godfather origami crane mobile one of the bridesmaids made [seriously the most amazing thing ever] that we almost couldn't use because of restrictions on which rafters we could hang things from but Adrienna + I got crafty the night before the wedding and made that fabric backdrop arch for the sweetheart table... Fourth, the homemade s'mores box made by the groom himself... It doesn't end there though, but those are some of my absolute favorites!!! Hope you enjoy and huge thank you to my friend, Krystal Silva, who came out to the wedding to capture the details!! Stay tuned for their wedding photos coming soon by Finnegan Photography


{Vendor Credits} Photography: Krystal Silva // Coordination and Day-of Styling: Ivory + Beau // Flowers: Urban Poppy // Venue: Knights of Columbus // Cookies: Homemade by Bride + Bridesmaids // S'mores Bar: Handmade and designed by Groom // Origami Mobile: DIY by Bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...