Thursday, November 28, 2013

SIMPLY HOLIDAYS: Happy Thanksgiving!

Us at Ivory + Beau want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you are spending it with loved ones and family this year!! We wanted to take the time to share some things we are thankful for while also sharing one of our favorite DIY projects we did for a styled shoot!

Nicole is thankful for:
Finding Roo (baby kitten) and giving her home; Tigger + Winnie being welcoming and loving to baby Kanga-Roo; New friends and connections I have made in the wedding industry; The support of friends, family, and vendor friends during this new business endeavor; Thankful, gracious + happy brides who have been an absolute pleasure to work with; The bridal designers we picked up at New York Bridal Market who have been so amazing to work with; The SBAC for approving our business loan and being our personal cheerleader during this process; My dad for being my words of wisdom during every difficult situation I have encountered these past few weeks [and life]; My mom for being my personal spiritual guidance and guardian angel during every difficult situation I have encountered; The friends I have made in Savannah who make this city feel like my home; Adrienna for being 2 steps ahead of me at all times and for being an amazing business partner who is calm, kind, and amazing; Our interns for being freaking amazing; The opportunities I have in life to do what I love every day while being myself and while getting to design, create, and style new and different things; last but not least... I am thankful for every wedding blog, magazine, and publication that has shared my work!! xo, Nicole Rene

Adrienna is thankful for:
I'm thankful for grace and blessings. I've been so overwhelmingly blessed this year, and I thank God for everything I've been given. I can't believe at 22 I'm able to live out my dream of having a boutique, it all feels surreal still. I'm thankful for being surrounded by family and friends who support me and this business adventure. I'm thankful for being able to have gone to SCAD, which turned my life upside down in the most perfect way.  My kittys, for proving hours of entertainment and puurs and kisses. Nicole, for being crazy enough to open a bridal store with me. She has endless ideas that never cease to amaze me, and she pushes me to be better every day. I can't image any other person to be doing this with. Our new interns, for being so freaking fabulous. And for Woody, my amazing boyfriend, for constantly being there, even when I'm annoying, whiney and should be ignored.


{Photo Credits} Photography: Izzy Hudgins // Backdrop: Ivory + Beau // Food: Form // Cake and Desserts: Lulu's Chocolate Bar // Style: French Knot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...