Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SIMPLY PUBLISHED: {Every Last Detail} Bold Dramatic Blush + Black Wedding Ideas

Eeek! Ivory + Beau was featured on Every Last Detail yesterday! Pretty excited since this is our first shoot to be featured under the new business name instead of Simply Savannah Events! So it's extra special... and even more special because I have met Lauren, the author of ELD, before. Lauren was a speaker at the Cultivate Workshop in Jacksonville, Florida in 2012 hosted by Flaire Events that I attended as Layla's assistant. I can still remember being so in awe of Lauren. I mean here standing in front of me was someone who took her passion and made a career out of it. She was living what she loved everyday and working for herself. She was someone I seriously looked up to and so it is a dream come true to have my work featured on her site!!! I hope you will go on over + check out the feature of our Bold dramatic blush + black wedding inspiration shoot that was at Brockington Hall! Huge thank you to all the vendors who helped out: Shannon Christopher, Beyond Beautiful by Heather, BleuBelle Bridal, Thrive A Carry Out Cafe, Laura Lavender + In Any Event! And huge thank you to Lauren for featuring us on your site!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...