Thursday, May 30, 2013

SIMPLY INSPIRATION: Fringe + mint, blush, neon...

Gosh ya'll. These last few weeks have been awesome... and awesomely busy!!!! This Saturday we wrap up our wedding season until fall with a wedding at Tybee Island Social Club!! I could not be more excited for this weekend's handmade wedding gorgeousness at a laid back restaurant near the beach... it's one of those weddings I know I'm going to be able to stand back, look around, and say... now this is my kind of wedding. Along with all the wedding planning madness and preparation for our fall weddings, I have also been working on setting a date with my fiance for our wedding next summer! Blog post coming soon on our adventures finding the perfect venue and setting a date... Now that was no easy task let me tell you what...

In the time being, here is some wedding inspiration of what I'm loving lately! Fringe, fringe, more fringe. And yes, there will be some handmade fringe garlands (handmade by moi) at this weekend's wedding! I am loving how fun and playful fringe is lately and it gets even more fun when you mix neon and gold... So I hope you will enjoy this kind of random, kind of crazy wedding inspiration on this lovely Thursday in May and I will be back with a blogging vengeance filled with fun posts!!!! Well... after this weekend that is...


{Photo Credits} Neon Yellow Branch Fringe via Confetti System // Flower Centerpiece via Grey Likes Weddings, photography by Kate Harrison // Mint vases via Bloved Weddings, photography by Jennifer Hejna // Fringe Backdrop via 100 Layer Cake // Balloons and Chairs via Geronimo Balloon Troopers // Fringe Wedding Cake via Martha Stewart Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...