Friday, December 7, 2012

SIMPLY INSPIRATION: Woodsy & Rustic

Sometimes I get inspiration from a single picture... that's what happened today. I ran across that adorable picture of the ring bearers with their suspenders and the flower girl in that cute little gray tutu and just had to do an inspiration board using that picture. I love weddings that are unique and in the woods! We recently had one you can check out here. I love being outdoors and think that it is so fun to have a wedding outside. There are so many fun DIY ideas you can do as well. Cotton garlands anyone? I might just have to make one of those someday... Anyway, I cannot believe it's already the 7th of December! As of yesterday I officially have a house! My boyfriend and I will be getting our keys on December 14th!!! It's crazy what a rollercoaster house hunting has been... but that's a whole nother story for another day! Hope you all enjoy this woodsy and rustic wedding inspiration! 

Day 7: Woodsy & Rustic

{Photo Credits} Flowergirl & Ringbearers via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Aaron Young // Wedding Cake via Events by Elisa, photography by Melissa Biador // Decor via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Jasmine Star // Cozies via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Andrew Thomas Lee // Bouquet via Ruffled, photography by Simply Jessie // Fans via Ruffled, photography by Yvonne Wong // Bar via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Jeremy Harris // Rings via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Matt Lien // Bride and Groom via Ruffled, photography by Taylor Lord // Ceremony Decor via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Jasmine Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...