Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SIMPLY INSPIRATION: Southwestern

I know this theme probably makes no sense to anyone but me. But sometimes you have to "Let your freak flag fly." -Celia Hodes (Weeds Season 1?). So this is something I love love love. Maybe a little too much. But I had to do it again because it's just one of those things I love so much. You can see previous examples of this here and here. SO... I love everything southwestern. I don't really know why, but it was kind of cute because when I was describing my dream wedding to my dad he thought it was the coolest thing ever. So I guess it all makes sense... I get my love of the desert from him. He actually spent a lot of his younger years growing up in Southern California and Arizona. I can still remember this neat trek we went on when I was really little in Arizona. So um yeah that will be happening at my wedding.... just saying.

Day 12: Southwestern

So... did you get that? Lots of succulents. Lots of desert everywhere. Maybe some kilim print rugs or print in the invitations. Maybe even some coyotes somewhere? 

{Photo Credits} Invitations via Charm & Gumption // Tablescape via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Jose Villa // Table Decor via Style Me Pretty, photography by We Heart Photography // Succulents & Vintage Bottles via Alexis Sweet Photography, styled by Nicole Rene from Simply Savannah Events // Tablescape via Ruffled, photography by Abi Q Photography // Bouquet via Ruffled, photography by Abi Q Photography // Succulent Favors via Ruffled, photography by Abi Q Photography // Tablescape via Ruffled, photography by Brushfire // Cake via Glamour & Grace, photography by Lindsey Gomes // Boutonniere via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Jose Villa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...