Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SIMPLY INSPIRATION: Garden

Can you believe it's already the 18th of December? It is way too close to Christmas! I can't believe I have made this many inspiration boards in a row. It sure forces me to use my creative brainpower & is getting me excited for all of our 2013 weddings! One thing I am loving lately in general is gardens and flowers. I think now that my love + I are moving into our new house it is getting me so excited that it is ours finally and we have the option to do whatever we want... & having beautiful landscape and a garden is definitely something I want. I would love to have peonies, lavender, and roses galore. I think it is so lovely having fresh floral arrangements on your dining room table. Anyway, this new excitement over flowers leads me to my 18th day of Wedding Inspiration (phewww!) with some garden wedding inspiration! How lovely. :) 

Day 18: Garden

{Photo Credits} 'To Garden' Sign via Style Me Pretty, photography by Caught the Light // Bride via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Anda Marie // Bouquet via Style Me Pretty, photography by Bee Photographie // Ceremony Arch via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Anda Marie // Cake via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Three Nails // Bride & Groom Kissing via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Troy Grover // Tablescape via Wedding Chicks, photography by Joey Kennedy // Bride & Groom in Garden via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Trent Bailey // Invitations via 100 Layer Cake, photography by  Paige Reaux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...