Tuesday, November 13, 2012

SIMPLY ME: Love Shoot in a Marsh

I am so excited to share these images! Last Friday the amazing Alexis Sweet of Alexis Sweet Photography ventured into the marsh with my boyfriend & I for a love shoot! I knew Alexis would be perfect for shooting us since she makes you feel so comfortable and she had photographed me before for the Bohemian Styled Shoot. She was awesome and I would highly recommend her! I was real excited she was okay going along with this crazy location and also glad we didn't get my car stuck driving back there. Alexis was able to capture everything so beautifully and I am so happy she got some of my dog, Winnie, looking at the camera! Anyway, for the shoot I knew I wanted to use these old vintage Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper bottles Chris had gotten passed down in the family, and I thought it would be cute to put some tall tapered candles in them. I also love succulents and cactuses so Chris and I bought some and put them in recycled tin cans. We were originally going to do a table and chairs but I figured that would just be too difficult to trek back into the woods, which was fine because we found an awesome blanket and some amazing aztec pillows at Target and the really neat wooden tray with antlers on it. I love how everything turned out, although I must say the candles did burn my hair and that did not smell very good haha...! Anyway, thank you so much Alexis! You are amazing!

{Photo Credits} Alexis Sweet Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...