Thursday, November 22, 2012

SIMPLY HOLIDAYS: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today I will be driving up to Greenville, SC to visit my family for good food and good company! Today I am thankful for my loving boyfriend, our little critters (Winnie & Tigger), my family that has supported me my entire life, my dad who is my rock that I can lean on no matter what & who supports me in every decision I make and gives me more than I deserve. I am thankful that I have a job that I love and makes me happy and that I have the opportunity to help couples make their wedding day one of the best days of their lives, and that I get to use my creativity and love for everything weddings while working. I am thankful that my boyfriend and I are getting a house and making a huge move in our lives, and I am thankful that I love Savannah as much as I do! I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving and are grateful for the things you have in life!


{Photo Credits} 'Give Thanks' via Ancoro Imparo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...