Friday, November 30, 2012

SIMPLY BRIDAL: Friday Fancies Silver

Thanks for checking out my Friday Fancies link-up with AV at Long Distance Loving. If this is your first time checking out my blog you'll see that my Friday Fancies is always based on a bridal outfit since I am wedding planner in the Savannah, Georgia area! I thought it was a fun twist on the Friday Fancies series. I also blog over at Nicole Rene Design so you may have seen some of my Friday Fancies link ups there before! Anyway, thanks for checking it out! Today I was loving this gown with the beaded details around the neck and knew I wanted to center my bridal outfit around it! Aren't those earrings also gorgeous? 


{Shopping Guide} Marchesa Silk Column Gown with Tulle Overlay via ShopBop // Kenneth Jay Lane Waterfall Earrings via ShopBop // Kenneth Jay Lane Pave Ball Cuff via ShopBop // Diane von Furstenburg Lytton Small Metallic Clutch via ShopBop // Glint Radiance Pump via Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...