Monday, October 29, 2012

SIMPLY PUBLISHED: {Green Wedding Shoes} Green + Glam

I have some super exciting news!!!! Simply Savannah Events is featured on Green Wedding Shoes today!!! This is truly a dream come true to me! I look at Green Wedding Shoes on a daily basis & when Layla and I started talking about designing a styled shoot, my first criteria is that I want to do something good enough to be featured on Green Wedding Shoes!!! It is such a rewarding feeling to be featured on there!!! Please go and check it out and leave some love!!! Also, I have finally added the inspiration shoot to Simply Savannah Event's Portfolio page, and you can check it out here!!

{Photo Credits} Photography: Izzy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...