Saturday, September 29, 2012

SIMPLY FLORALS: Unique Fall Bouquets

When it comes to my taste in flowers I am exactly one thing... as far from traditional as possible. I love unique floral arrangements. Love bouquets with hanging elements, especially lamb's ear or ferns. I am obsessed. And anything with succulents I am obsessed too. Also a huge fan of the black and white anemones like in the 3rd bouquet here. And how cool would it be to put an artichoke in your bouquet? I think it's so gorgeous & such a unique touch! Do you have any favorite flowers? What's your floral personality? Do you like traditional arrangements like roses or daisies? Or do you like the unique arrangements like the ones below? Next weekend, Simply Savannah Weddings & Events will have a booth at the Brides Against Breast Cancer show & I really hope you all can make it out there to see me! Also, I personally will be putting together the floral arrangements for the booth so you can just imagine they will be filled with the most unique flowers possible that I can find in Savannah! :) I am off to a meeting with a bride this morning then a wedding this afternoon! Today we will be at Whitefield Chapel, one of my favorite quaint chapels in Savannah at the Bethesda School for Boys then at 10 Downing, an amazing restaurant in the heart of Savannah near River Street! Follow my Twitter for updates & some sneak Instagram peak photos! 

Unique Fall Bouquets


{Photo Credits} Centerpiece via 79 Ideas // Lamb's Ear Bouquet via Style Me Pretty, photography by Charlotte Elizabeth // Anemone Bouquet via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Tyler Branch Photo // Artichoke Bouquet via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Fresh in Love // Pinecone Bouquet via Style Me Pretty, photography by Max Wanger // Pink and Magenta Bouquet via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Apryl Ann

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Sometimes I wish it was perfectly normal to have multiple weddings like every five years so I have an excuse to have another wedding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen such fabulous unique bouquets! The 2nd one is such a gorgeous mix of rich yet muted colors and great textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous flowers--I love these soft fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a great fall bouquet! Had seen a similar one in my friend’s wedding. It was equally pretty and beautiful. When I asked from where she got it, she told me that she opted for Same Day Delivery Flowers service of a famous local florist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...