Thursday, February 2, 2012

{Bright Idea Thursday} The Tea Room Savannah

I had the most wonderful time at The Tea Room Savannah with Ginny Payne of  Studio GAP Photography recently and can't believe I haven't been there before!! We had a delicious meal and excellent tea. You may not know this, but I love tea and love London, British, Girly Tea Parties, English themes, British accents, Hugh Grant; I think you get the picture!! Anyways, after going out for a nice girls date, I thought this would be an amazing bridal luncheon or bridal shower location. You must stop by and see their shop too, it's filled with tea cups, silverware, gifts, cards, and loose tea that you can buy. Here is more information and if you haven't read my post about brunch parties click here.
SPECIAL EVENTS and PRIVATE PARTIES
located in their library, maximum seating (26)
Hours of Service:
Sat. 10am-5pm
lunch 11:30am-4pm
afternoon tea 2:30-4pm

7 EAST BROUGHTON STREET
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA  31401

912-239-9690

http://savannahtearoom.com/
http://www.facebook.com/SavannahTeaRoom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...