Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Meet My Assistant Nicole!

As we move into the wedding season and my business starts to grow, I have hired on a great assistant! Nicole has such a sweet bubbly personality, who couldn't love her. She will also be a new contributor to the blog, by putting together some AMAZING inspiration boards. Here is a little about Nicole:

About Me:
Twenty-something moved from Portland, Oregon to Savannah, Georgia to be closer to the one I love & to pursue a job in event planning. My personal blog-Swalski Moves South is all about my adventures moving to the South, my love story, shopping & fashion, weddings & event planning, the Bachelorette or Bachelor, home decorating, & puppies! I am addicted to social media, aspiring to be an event planner, love graphic design & decorating. Portland-raised with a California, surfergirl, 80s style. Avid snowboarder. What I will miss most about the Northwest? SNOWBOARDING.

Love Country Music 

Favorite Books:
Water for Elephants, Fried Green Tomatoes, Into Thin Air, Gone With the Wind, and Harry Potter 

Her Personal Blog: nicole rene design

 Tybee Island

My beau
My new dog I adopted - Winnie
 Nicole was also our "bride" model for the Boho Chic Tybee Island Styled Shoot. 
Photos by Alexis Sweet Photography and more about this AMAZING shoot soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...